Purchase license and instantly download the high-quality, full length version here (2:17): http://bit.ly/1kAfGmq
A gentle and laid back acoustic folk track, featuring finger picked acoustic guitars, mandolins, glockenspiel and piano. Ideal as relaxing background music to a variety of video projects. Please click ‘Show more’ below for further details and purchase link to get the full rights to use it on your channel or projects.
(Please note that the music in this video has been shortened.)
Video: ‘Wheel of Life’ by Andre & Markus
Kindly shared under the Creative Commons Attribution license:
– Can I use this music in my videos?
To use this music in your videos or media projects, you must first purchase a license from the link above. You can then show that you have rights to use the music should you receive a copyright claim. This is very important as it will prevent any possible strikes against your YouTube channel. Here you will be able to download a high-quality music file for use in your video or media.
– Doesn’t royalty-free music mean I can use it for free?
‘Royalty-free’ music is not the same as ‘free music’. Simply put, it means that royalties don’t have to be paid to the creator each and every time it’s used; but instead, a one-time fixed fee is paid, which is via a license purchase. This is also how I earn my living and feed my cat! 🙂
– Do I have to buy a license for every video I make?
No, you only need to purchase one ‘regular’ / standard license in order to use it in all your videos on YouTube, forever. If you wish to use another song, then you’ll need to purchase another license for that song.
– The license is shown in US Dollars, but I live outside of the US?
You can purchase the license in your local currency, as this is converted to the equivalent amount during the payment process.
– YouTube is showing a ‘Third-Party Content match’ in my Video Manager, even though I have purchased a license. What should I do?
YouTube digitally check every piece of media that is uploaded for matching media they have on their ContentID system. Sometimes, you may receive a match notification.
Simply visit: http://adrev.net/contact-us
– Enter your details, video link and copy/paste the details found in your license agreement that accompanies your music download, followed with the statement “I have licensed music by Matt Harris/AlumoMusic”.
– Claims should be resolved within 24-96 hours.
Suggested Uses For Royalty Free Background Music:
Background music for videos
TV Advertising Music
TV Podcast Music
Videohive Project Music
Music for After Effects
Adobe Music For Productions
Music For Websites
Product Promotion Music
Web Site Music
Additional relevant keywords:
Happy Acoustic Background Music, Acoustic Music, Royalty free website music, royalty free audio loops, music for after effects projects, background music for presentations, instrumental music for video